Sunday, February 6, 2011

3 reasons why I came over

I am not a fan of cupcakes but these were just heavenly

Planning on getting this for the husband for V-day (shh)

Good way to start the evening

1/3 of what I came for

A 2008 issue but she was still a hottie - surprise surprise

Dinner is almost ready (Chicken Parmesan)

Cheese stuffed ravioli

Home-made pasta sauce

Time to plate!

The other 1/3 of what I came for

Mangia!

My Chinese New Year gift that had 100 different wrappers all with the same candy inside

We didn't have room BUT it's that time of the month for the both of us so we went for it.
I went to my friend's house for dinner tonight and as usual, she prepared the tastiest meal and opened up her fridge to me (I should get her a sign that says "mi refrigerador es su refrigerador"). She was also sweet enough to ask one of her friends who came from Japan to pick up an issue for my birthday (yes, the blessings are still coming!). I didn't post a picture of my friend but she is obviously the last 1/3 of why I came. She has the biggest heart and gives me so many reasons to come over time and time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment